Primary Care Conditions Treated:
- Wellness visits
- School Sports Physical and Camp Physicals
- Chronic Care Management: Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Obesity, COPD, Asthma, Anxiety and Depression.
- Medication Refill
- Counseling for smoking cessation, weight management, etc
- Specialist referrals for non-urgent issues
At your wellness visit we will review your medical history and risk factors. Depending on your health, age, gender, health history, your exam may include:
- Physical exams to check vital signs and health
- Discussion of diet, exercise, tobacco use or alcohol consumption
- Screenings for breast or cervical cancer or prostate cancer
- Blood test or other labs, such as diabetes and cholesterol screenings
- A referral for other screenings if appropriate, such as a mammogram or colonoscopy, bone density test, or a Planet Heart Screen
- Review your Immunization Record
Your Annual Wellness is important to your overall care. We recommend you come in once a year to screen for various conditions and prevent disease.
Urgent Care: for an urgent illness or injury that needs attention today. Urgent Care Conditions Treated
- Cough, Cold, Influenza, Covid
- Sinus, respiratory infections and Seasonal Allergies
- Sore throat
- Eye Infections/Pink Eye
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Cuts, burns and rashes.
- Sprains and fractures
- Ear infections/Ear wax removal
- Animal bite
- Minor laceration repair
- Wart/SkinTag/Mole removal
A telehealth visit is very similar to an in-person visit except you and the health care provider are in different places.
Check with your insurance company to find out whether you are covered for a virtual visit and how much it will cost. Even if a virtual visit costs you a bit more, it could still save you money if you consider travel costs, lost wages, and childcare costs for in-person visits.